Private-led, alternative sources of funding.
- An online marketplace where growing companies selectively sell their invoices to a network of institutional buyers raising flexible working capital to allow their companies to grow.
- An umbrella group for enterprise agencies, business incubators, universities, charities and chambers that provide free or subsidised advice, expertise and support.
- Represent community development finance institutions (CDFIs). CDFIs provide loans and support for people to access finance from the commercial banks.
- Founded in 2010, a new way to fund start-ups and business expansion by giving entrepreneurs a platform to connect with ordinary people and raise venture capital.
- Award-winning online marketplace where people can lend to creditworthy small businesses. long-term stable returns for people and low cost finance for businesses.
- A new crowd-sourcing website that matches entrepreneurs with fresh ideas with people willing to give small amounts money to get their new innovation off the ground.